Off-Campus Housing (OCH) is provided as a support service for all University of Manitoba students looking for a place to live off campus. It is operated under the department of Student Residences within Ancillary Services. Our primary support is offered through this website where you will find regularly updated information, resources and accommodation listings. Both landlords and students may post listings on this site. This service is free of charge for U of M students. Whether you are a new student arriving from outside of Canada or a student transitioning from on-campus to off-campus, we are here to assist you in your search for a place to live while studying at the University of Manitoba.

Note: The listings displayed on this website do not imply approval or recommendation by the University of Manitoba nor are listings verified for accuracy or verified in any way. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on our website, please feel free to contact our office at 204-474-6404 or e-mail your inquiry to